HELLO PRINCE RUPERT!
Wednesday August 15 10am – 4pm
Did you know?
One of the most common ways a potential customer or client will become aware of your business today is through your social channels?
It’s never been easier for businesses to deliver their messaging directly into the palm of their customer’s hands. However, with so much online content being created every day, it’s so important that they understand how to deliver the messages. And how to do it right.
That’s where I come in. During this one day workshop we’ll:
We’ll dive into your business.
We’ll get you past sporadic posting and make a solid strategy
I’ll teach you every single trick and tip I’ve learned over the last seven years of having a successful social media business.
We’ll cover things like:
- Choosing the right social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- How, when and what to post
- Social brand voice & building content strategies
- Chrome. Bitly. Canva. Planoly. Repost App. and other apps
- Growing a loyal (& engaged!) following
- Instagram & Stories
- Hashtags. Hashtags. Hashtags!
- Scheduling, and choosing the right images for your brand
- and… balancing social media & life!
You’ll end up with a clear actionable plan for your business that leaves you empowered, excited and prepared!
The Details (Limited Spots!)
Dates: Wednesday August 15 from 10am – 4pm
Time: 10am – 4pm (short lunch break included)
Where: Multi-purpose Room at the Nisga’a Hall
Bring: Laptop & Phone
REGISTER BELOW OR EMAIL email@example.com to send an EMT to save your spot!