APRIL COURSE IS NOW SOLD OUT!
To hear about the next course sign up here.
Did you know?
One of the most common ways a potential customer or client will become aware of your business today is through your social channels?
It’s never been easier for businesses to deliver their messaging directly into the palm of their customer’s hands. However, with so much online content being created every day, it’s so important that they understand how to deliver the messages. And how to do it right.
That’s where I come in. During this course we’ll:
We’ll dive into your business.
We’ll get you past sporadic posting and make a solid strategy
I’ll teach you every single trick and tip I’ve learned over the last seven years of having a successful social media business.
We’ll cover things like:
- Choosing the right social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- How, when and what to post!
- Social brand voice & building content strategies
- Google Chrome. Bitly. Canva. Planoly. Repost App. and MUCH more
- Growing a loyal (& engaged!) following
- Live storytelling
- Hashtags. Hashtags. Hashtags!
- Scheduling, and choosing the right images for your brand
- and… balancing social media & life!
You’ll end up with a clear actionable plan for your business that leaves you empowered, excited and prepared!
The Details (Limited Spots!)
Dates: Wednesday April 4, 11, 18, & 25. (this works great and there is A LOT of information to go over, so we will also have a private Facebook group where I will share useful links and information and you can ask questions and get to know others attending!)
Time: 11am – 1pm (ideal for those who work and want to take an “extra long” lunch break!)
Where: Aligned Collective in Squamish